Friday, March 4, 2011

Happiness



This is my "bestie" Heidi. She is amazing. She is funny. Like seriously funny.
She is smart. She writes. She is a youth-pastor's-wife.
She is beautiful (obviously).
She is loyal.
And she visited me in January.

We ate.
We shopped.
We talked about our memories.
We talked about our grown up lives.
We talked about our future.
We mentioned babies and vacations.
We told jokes.
We laughed.


We were so busy having fun (aka playing Blurr) we did not take any pictures.
Here is a photo from the Panthers game.
Heidi was a great cheerleader.



The game was fun. Even though our team lost.
Oh and the tshirt toss? Fail.


                                  This is our feet on the boardwalk after we did our two miles.
Yep, our faces looked bad.



All in all. I had my best friend for several days.
I was happy.
I hope she was happy.
Oh, check out her blog.
It's bound to get interesting.


2 comments:

  1. Aw. Thanks buddy. We had a blast. Josh was looking at the pictures with me and was all "What SHOES are you wearing?!" lol He should be happy that we walked. Hopefully you can visit me and my little house sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! You both are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete