Tuesday, March 15, 2011

News

So I try my best not to pray for my own selfish gain when there are so many more worthy subjects. Yet I've always believed that Jesus is my best friend. I tell my earthly best friend (my husband) all my problems and my greatest wants and desires. This is how I rationalized praying for a good job in nursing to come along for me in God's timing. Well,
I admit it was very hard to wait... But the waiting may be over.
I got a call today for an interview, my first ever, for a perfect job!
The job is on a pediatric cancer floor! Wow,
I'm so excited!
So please, if you think of me on Friday pray for me!
And remember that our mutual Best Friend "painted" each sunset, hung each star in the sky, and arranged for each gust of wind.

5 comments:

  1. What a difficult time to be job hunting, no? Good luck with your endeavors, dear! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect fit for you. I'll be praying for you. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're such a cool dude. I like the pretty things you said, and good luck on the job(s)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, I'm praying!! I'm sure that the waiting has been HARD...but you are right...GOD CARES and knows about the job that you need!

    Also, praying that God will make my 103 old Grandma's letter a blessing to the 103 lady you work for. =)

    Kelly, I know it's Friday and you are VERY BUSY...but if you get this could you PLEASE leave me your Indian Fry bread recipe as a comment on my blog? I accidently left my notebook with that recipe in the USA and I'm having company this Sunday and want to use it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kelly, for the recipe! I appreciate it very much! I LOVE y'all's recipe for Indian Fry Bread...it's the best! =)

    Praying that your job interview went well.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete