Thursday, September 16, 2010

Trip for Two

Mr. J and I after a long, but happy day

For our honeymoon we went to a Sandals resort in Jamaica, yes Mr. J  spoiled me  is awesome! Jamaica is so beautiful, it was a dream come true for me. I have wanted to go to Jamaica for years. I loved everything about our honeymoon for 5 reasons.
1.Time with my best friend
2.  Daily swimming
3. White Sand
4. Good Food
5. Virgin Pina Colodas (sp?)


Ocho Rios, Jamaica

                                                                       Yeah, I was there.



                                                    Mr. J and I in our fabulous swimming duds


                                                                   We did a lot of this.. 


                                                                     And a LOT of this.





                                                              Dinner with the love of my life


One last day at the beach..



We went hiking one day, so fun!

Love him.


It was a very good trip.
I'm so thankful for my husband.

3 comments:

  1. THANK-YOU for posting pictures! We have been anxiously waiting. So glad you had Great Time! Miss YOU & very happy for you too,
    Kiana & Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, Kelly...I think this blog was created for me and Deanna :) Your honeymoon looks fabulous! You are completely spoiled - Good job, Brandon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time at a fabulous spot with your best friend! Keep the honeymoon going! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete