Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Decor

After perusing the stores near and far for holiday decor I became increasingly depressed. I was finding a lot of Santa and reindeer. Well, that is just NOT us... So, in keeping true to our personalities and the feel of our home I spent a day at the craft store last week dreaming up the perfect Christmas decor. I came home with my arms full of packages and I have been quite the busy little crafter. My fingers are sore and my camera is dead... I will post pictures soon :)
Enjoy the Christmas Season and remember Jesus IS the reason!

3 comments:

  1. :-) I really like your ornaments, Kelly. A great idea & can't wait to see the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, it was sooooo good to see you last Sunday! We really enjoyed our visit with all of y'all at your parents house. =) I agree with your post! Someone gave me a Mr. and Mrs. Santa and I couldn't bring myself to put them out. Can't wait to see your Christmas decorations...I'm sure they will be lovely!!

    ReplyDelete