Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Happiest Girl

So today I am happy. Today I am singing and dancing. Today I found out that I am officially an RN. After two years and a summer of stress, no sleep, and lots of studying I finally achieved one of my BIGGEST dreams ever!

So for now I will proudly wear this:



And never this:



I will do more of this:



And less of this:


But for this weekend and this weekend only I will do a lot of this:



And some of this:



And I will think often of the beautiful lady that inspired me to become a nurse, held my hand through school, sympathized with me, shared gross stories with me, believed in me, and always had my back.


4 comments:

  1. Love this post :) Soooo happy for you. Congratulations! I know you will make an amazing nurse. Have fun celebrating this weekend.

    ps I think your mom is inspiring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you are going to make your dear mama cry with this post, right?! :-) So Proud of You, Kelly, & happy for YOU to have this goal achieved! Looking forward to seeing you soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so very much and am so very proud of you!! You will be an awesome nurse!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the sweetest post EVER! Nearly made ME cry and I'm only your friend, not your Moma!!:)
    We sure miss ya'll around CNC! Sweet Homemaker you are and Nurse too! Congrats! Hope to see you here for a few days visiting those sweet twins! Love ya, Laura Hausman

    ReplyDelete